Monday, March 9, 2009

Thankfully Mr. T is the sharing type...

So i know again i haven't written in quite some time... And i'm not going to give you some bullshit story about how life is hectic, and busy as hell. It is end of story. But i am not here to complain about how hard life is. Quite the contrary. i am here to tell you about one of the few things in my life right now that are absolutely wonderful...



But i get ahead of myself... let me start at the beginning. A while back sometime in the summer, Sir and i went up to our old stomping ground before we had children to see some old friends. And coincidentilly ran into Mr. T. i was ever so happy to see him if only because i hadn't seen him for a while, and W/we both enjoy His company. Well when we started talking he mentioned that he had a girlfriend. And He was ABSOLUTELY smitten with this girl. i must admit i was a bit jealous, but was also happy that he had found somebody to make Him as happy as he seemed to be with her. He above many others deserves to be happy.



Anyway, i had been dieing to meet her (especially after he told me that she figured out that she was bi), and one night he called and said that she was going to be at His house. So Sir and i took a little trip, and went to meet her. i will call her bright eyes.



When i first walked in the door, and saw her gorgeous body, i was in absolute awe... Trying to keep myself together, because first impressions are everything. But upon meeting her, i knew i would like her right away... i had only hoped, because i didn't figure somebody with that beautiful a body would want anything to do with somebody that looks like me. And even still, it warms my heart to know that there are still people out there that aren't shallow, and can overlook certain aspects...



Well as time went on, i had invited them both down for my new years eve party. And down til the very last minute i was sure that they weren't coming at all. Just becuase she had been on a plane all day, and it was a two hour trip down here. But Mr. T. called me and said that they were on their way. Well my heart skipped a beat. i again had to tamp down my excitement. i had dreamed that they would come down, and i would get to taste that sweet pussy of hers... but again, i would have just been happy to be in her company again, to learn more about her... just to be given the chance to look at her face again.



Well as the night went on, the alcohol started flowing more readily. After midnight, a few of my party goers... ok well pretty much all of them decided that it was time to go to bed. All the lights were out, besides maybe my christmas tree, and Mr. T. and Bright eyes were making out in the living room. When i heard my name, and a "come take a look at this"



ohmygods!!! i got to touch her, to inhale her... to taste her. i felt like the Gods were smiling down on me that night to be able to admire such a beautiful woman, and show her how much i admired her. i had completely forgotten how much it felt good to be able to touch another woman. To kiss another womans lips. i hadn't realized how much i had missed it, until i was able to do it again.



i kissed, and sucked, and licked that delectable pussy until i had blisters on my lips. And was ready for more. And let me tell you that i being the person that i am, was QUITE satisfied being able to assist in pleasuring somebody that i think is WAAAY out of my league... But there was certainly more to come... Because until my bright eyes, i have never had another girl WANT to pleasure me in return... i mean i have had girls been demanded to go down on me, but it was never the same. And there will always be a special place for her in my heart just because she is the first, and only girl as of yet that is more then happy to return my favor.



At any rate, just recently She and i have been able to get together just Her and i, without the distraction of O/our significant, male counterparts. As much as W/we love them, there needed to be a time when there could be instruction, and learing without trying to be asthetically pleasing, and trying to get off at the same time. Because when Sirs are around, there are camaras everywhere, and as concious as i am with my body it is hard to keep myself beautiful (at the very least to myself) and concentrate on pleasing and being pleased...



Last friday, W/we got that opportunity. i got there about 11, and was sooooo nervous on my way over... i didn't know what She would be wearing, i didn't know how i would be greated... there was a lot of things that i just didn't know. But when i got there, she greated me with lots of hugs, and it was just very nice, very welcoming.



W/we sat on the floor in the living room, and watched some tv, and the next thing you know we were down to bras, and well panties for her, and skirt for me... (only because i don't normally wear panties.) The sheer joy that i get when O/our lips touch, when She keeps Her lips on mine for what feels like an eternity, is completely indescribable. The way Her skin trembles, and goosbumps underneath my fingertips, is something you think you would only dream about.



And again, me being me was expecting to give first and then recieve, however she got me off first, and then we both got hungry and decided that we were going to burger king. i was not expecting at all that i wasn't going to give Her what she readily deserved, and wanted right away, that i was going to "owe Her one" but none the less W/we were both starving.



When W/we got back though, clothes again came off in a hurry, and we teased Sirs a bit by sending them various pictures, and video messages via cell phone... And i again got to taste the honey between her soft pussy lips until Mr. T. got home from work... funny thing is when He got home He knocked on the door, and She and i were a bit busy on the floor... i wasn't getting up because i had my face buried in better then chocolate pussy, and she well... wasn't getting up for obvious reasons... hehehe And i am sure it took all His willpower not to just drop trou. right there and just fuck the shit out of Her. But He being the way that he is, was EXTREMELY understanding, even when we brought out the double ender, and were going at it that way like mad, he kept his composer. Which i am extremely grateful for... Because when we were riding that thing, pussies grinding against each other, it was a complete different level of pleasure that i have ever gotten. Not only was i fucking myself with the wonderful contraption, but being able to be fucking a gorgeous woman on the other end, while our pussies rubbed together, and being able to see the absolute pleasure in Her face was just such a turn on... it was absolutely amazing. And i can hardly wait to be able to do it again...



Thank you my dear Sirs for trusting the both of us enough to play together without supervision. Thank you Sir for letting me go in the first place, and thank you Mr. T for the ability to share the wonderful treasure that is your significant other...



Also thank you my bright eyes for feeling comfortable enough that i could come over, and share

No comments:

Post a Comment