Tuesday, November 13, 2007

And with a silent sting, it struck me, and i was in awe

Tuesday November 13, 2007
i know that i very rarely put up my pics the same day that i get them, but i am extremely excited about the ones that we took tonight. my cane came in. It showed up today while my in-laws were here. Oh the torture!! Just to go through all of that anticipation all day long, knowing that when we got home later, that It was waiting for me. Just to know that my level of masochism was again going to go up, was a very exhilerating experience.


Sir layed me down over the bed. i was a bit unsure, my heart raced, not knowing what kind of pain i was about to endure. The first swat, was a sweet silent sting. i am more used to Red, my crop, which has a 'whoosh' sound before She strikes me. This was delightfully different.





W/we have started learning the very wonderful art of rope bondage, as taught by Dan, and JD [Two Knotty Boys]. i know this is my spanking log, but bondage comes into play with Sir and i quite a bit. And what we are learning, is useful, asthetically pleasing, it is safe, and it works beautifully. If you are into bondage, i do suggest their book.
Tonight was the first night in at least two weeks, that W/we have done anything that comes close to relieving my tension... i have been pretty miserable without the familiar sting of something on my bottom. Well.. i needed to put this pic up, because i like to be asthetically pleasing too... *grin*

i am not certain how long this session lasted, i even lost count on how many swats Sir was giving me. i felt awful, becuase with something as monumental as the cane is in all spanking, be it for punishment or other wise, i felt like i should have made sure i knew the number of swats. i always do that with my favorite implements, asked or not.

i asked Sir how many, shaking pretty badly because i was crying pretty hard from the pain, and from all of the things that i needed to let out. He told me that it was more than 25. i must remind you, that this O/our first time using a cane, and it will be a learning process for both of us. And i am certain, like all things Sir does, that this is just training, and leading up to full force.






And i don't think that for my very first time, i did too bad. i used to think that the marks that i have recieved tonight, were too brutal for me to manage, and handle. i now hope to be able to achieve marks that look much worse. To be able to increase the strength, and decrease the number of swats that i can manage.


Only after a half an hour, the redness of the swats went away, but what was left are these beautiful welts. You can't see how far above my skin that they are raised, but it is a lot further than anything else that i have experienced. Even as a child. Along with the rope that was once my restraint.


They are not bruised now, and i don't think that these themselves will. But Sir reassures me, that He will be able to make them bruise. And i know full well that He is correct.
Thank you very much Sir, for making me feel so alive. i know right now things haven't been the easiest, and i want to do all that i can to make it better... i will love you until the end of my days... ~your little miss

3 comments:

  1. Wow...
    I am completely impressed, littlemiss. It sure looks like you and john have made up for that lost time. Although the cane is not "my thing" I can certainly understand your newfound appreciation for such a powerful implement. Anything that can take you to that level of "hyper-space" where everything else but the pain, the all-encompassing release and the devotion to the fetish falls away is a great teacher. It's like Sir is your dictionary, showing you the true meaning of what you are capable of feeling. And that rope work is impressive, too. I am so happy to see you both not only back on track, but full throttle towards extacy. It's not the destination, but the journey that matters, as they say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Warm greetings, dear girl. I happened upon your site quite by accident, and I found it to be a very pleasant surprise. I wish that more young ladies wore their collars with as much love and pride as you do. Your Sir is a lucky man. I hope he takes good care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much dear serial spanker! i do wear my collar with pride. there is no reason not to. it shows the love that Sir, and i share, in BDSM, and otherwise. To me, my collar is the same thing as my wedding band. And yes Sir does take very good care of me... whenever i present my collar to him, he puts it on me. He has never turned me away. And i often as myself how did i get so lucky? Why do i even deserve this? Why did i find my perfect match?
    Anyway i hope you enjoy my journal, as much as i like writing in it...
    happy spanking
    ~*tlm*~

    ReplyDelete