Monday, February 4, 2008

After much deliberation, the vote is in...

Okay, yeah i know that was really bad with the upcoming election and what not... but hey i know you love me anyway...lol

At anyrate, The much deliberation comes from Sir and i having a few misunderstandings. i know spanking me is something we B/both need. However with me being pregnant, Sir was extremely worried about even bringing it up. He was afraid that i would be pissed off, or offended somehow. i was beginning to worry that it was going to be like it was last pregnancy. And honestly that made me very sad. With our firstborn, rough play, and spanking stopped altogether. What Sir doesn't realize, is when He spanks me, he has a fire that burns within him. He has a passion that i had only seen when we were teenagers. Don't get me wrong, i have always been EXTREMELY satisfied. But at the same time, it always felt like something was missing. When things died down when W/we were younger, He figured that that was the end of it... But me being the masochist that i am, thrive on pain, and was going to get it one way or another.
Anyway... i told him, that spanking me is extremely good for both of us. And He did agree.... so last night, He met His littlemiss again

Monday February 4, 2008

This was after 26 swats with my Cane, countless swats with Red, many with Sir's ever loving Hand, and The Paddle. Even as i type this 14 hours later, i can still feel the effects...






This was taken not even five minutes after my spanking. As you can see it has already begun to bruise. After being a bit awe struck that this is what "my" bottom looked like, i laughed at the one random verticle cane stripe.
i cried the hardest that i have ever cried after a spanking this session. But letting out the tears, also let me release any hurt that i have been having, and pain, and fear. And i melt everytime Sir holds me after He has finished, and tells me that He is proud. His love amazes me sometimes...


i have mentioned in my last post about enjoying wax play. Sir asked me when he called earlier that evening, if we had any dark colored candles. i was a bit confused, but listed off a number of colors of candles that i have. And i asked why. And He told me that He wanted it to show up on camara... i automatically got really excited.... He always knows what buttons to push
Sir loves to pour hot wax over my already warmed bottom. He almost laughs at me everytime he does it, becuase He tells me it looks like i am going to have a spontanious orgasm... *giggle* and well it's true. i am just glad that he has learned to appreciate the art of wax, and learned to love it as much as me.


A candid shot of Sir... He was laying down on the bed. And Honestly i didn't think He was actually going to take it...

Sir asked me if i wanted some on my tits. i couldn't help but say yes. Since that is where i started so many years ago on my own.... it was absolutely amazing!





Full body shot.... i am not sure why Sir takes pictures like this sometimes... other than He loves them...lol


Candid shot of me... that isn't the only "shot" of the evening as you soon will see...


Sir absolutely loves to see me like this. i asked him why once, and He told me because of the humiliation factor... i have never been embarrassed to have semen on my face... especially His... lol

This one makes me laugh too... becuase he told me he had to get a side shot because there was some dripping off my chin... lol Some of Sir's best work... *giggle*
So hopefully W/we are getting back into the 'swing' of things... *giggle* i don't know how we are going to manage when my pregnancy progresses and i can't bend over the bed any more... but i am sure W/we will manage somehow...
Thank you, Sir, for being everything that i have ever wanted, and need. Thank you for helping me become who i am today... i love you very much ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment